Re: halloween costume

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 17:10:10 PDT

speaking of demeaning and personally humiliating costumes--a couple of
years ago I dressed up as a fat, old fairy. I got little wings at K-mart
and a little sequined wand, but then I found some shiny pink tights--added
a pink turtleneck and a wad of toole (sp?) skirting, some great witch
shoes and a white long wig. The padding was all real, sorry to admit, but
the white wig was the piece de resistance! I made a little badge on the
computer that said "Fat, Old Fairies Need Love Too". It was hysterical.
Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #