OK art ed

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 12:01:19 PDT

"What's the point of paying $65 a year in NAEA membership fees if I can't
get any usable local information? when I DO get the state newsletter (I
got two last year), the deadlines in it are all past."-sounds like a state
association problem, not NAEA. Find out who your officers are and notify
them. Sometimes association things are sent bulk mail. When that happens,
the post office sends them when it is convenient for them and they are often
late. If they have a website, info could be posted immediately. Good luck-I
don't blame you for feeling frustrated. Linda in NC

---