Re: Art Ed Oklahoma

---------

From: Betty Bowen (aunthoppy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 10:26:53 PDT

I just heard from someone else that it was the 22 in Norman at OU.

I can't conceal my disappointment that I never received ANY notice of the
meeting, (or either meeting, I guess) either in my school mail or at home.

What's the point of paying $65 a year in NAEA membership fees if I can't
get any usable local information? when I DO get the state newsletter (I
got two last year), the deadlines in it are all past.

Betty

---