RE: glue solutions?

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 08:04:46 PDT

         There is a company in Spencer Ma that makes laminated paper...it's
called Flexcon. They have a room of leftover stuff for the taking if you are
a teacher. All you have to do is go there at the designated times and sign
in with your name and school and you can take as much stuff as your car will
hold. ( A word of caution here, check your shocks first and make sure you
have room to store it all!!!! ) The tendency is to take a lot and if I know
Art Teachers....
        I go once in a while on Saturday mornings it's open from 9-12noon
(I think).
        If you need directions let me know, for those of you across the
country, see if there is a similar company close to you. By keeping track of
the poundage taken by each teacher I believe this is a tax deduction for
them and they don't have to pay to have it taken away!
        Good Luck,
        Sue

---