Re: Halloween costume

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 06:26:56 PDT

 A good choice here, where Lyme Disease is such a huge factor, would be a deer tick costume. Wear a huge stuffed black plastic bag, topped off with a black cloth bag for a head.
Cool, huh?
Mark

  artappeal <artappeal@msn.com> wrote: Roberta wrote (snippet)
"- one year I went as Van Gogh Starrry Starry Night - and Sunflowers. "

This gives me an idea. Paint your face to look like one of Picasso's Cubist
portraits! Maybe even paint a whole outfit.

That would be cool.

Leah