Re: Allergic to Clay?

---------

From: Denise Tanaka (dartist25_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 19:20:18 PDT

Yes, just last week I had a student come up to me (it was Monday and we
began working with clay the Thurs. & Fri. previous)....anyways, his hands
were peeling a bit...nothing too bad, but just little tiny peeling marks,
but enough where I gave him some rubber gloves and that seemed to
temporarily work. If that didn't work, I'd have had him do a drawing/ptg.
lesson that related to what we were doing in clay.

Denise

---