(no subject)

---------

RobinMCP_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 19:15:29 PDT

> From: Fran Legman <design18@yahoo.com>
> Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 23:06:01 -0400
> To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
> Subject: Halloween costume for me
>
> Any suggestions for a creative (of course) but fairly easy Halloween costume
> to make that I can wear on Halloween and have everyone say "Of course, she's
> an art teacher!" Fran in NJ

Fran-
As an art major in college, I too went as the "Crayon" Actually made my
costume from a pillowcase! I know for sure that I couldn't slip one of those
over my head today! My hat was just made from construction paper!
This year I'm considering the Mona Lisa - I saw this once. The woman I saw
had a copy of the painting and had cut out the face and wore it with her own
face peeking through - FRAME and ALL! She had a sort of toga type dress in
a muted purple. Speaking of which - know of any downloadable Mona Lisas?
I've gotta get going on my costume!
Robin in PA

---