please repost arcimoldo(?)

---------

From: Paulette Keck (tcsfp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 18:50:36 PDT

Hi there,

Yesterday as I was trying to get caught up on all these hundreds upon
hundreds of messages, I ran across one that had an excellent list of sites
about the "vegetable guy" the name of which no one can seem to agree on the
spelling. Anyway, Hotmail, in its infinite and incomprehensible wisdom,
deleted everything I even looked at yesterday. This posting was from Oct.
7th and I really really need that list. If anyone saved it or the person who
did it originally, could send it I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Paulette