Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Art Shows

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 14:46:59 PDT

It was suggested that I have my K-6 art show judged. I told the offending
party absolutely not! My art show is for the students to show off what they
have accomplished. Each student submits 3 artworks, which I mat on colored
paper and hang. I have informational brochures with a listing of all student
artist's names. This show is meant to glorify all my students, not only
those who are "creative". It has always been very well received in my