Re: Suggestion on making contact?

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 13:40:08 PDT

Check your state art associations, check for a local chapter.

>>> kekoontz@yahoo.com 10/10 12:06 PM >>>
Recently I decided to move out of the corporate sector and get back to my
'art roots'. I'd like to pursue an art teaching career. Would you have a
suggestion on how to connect with art educators in my area?

Unfortunately I don't have any children in school nor friends that have
children enrolled otherwise I would try that route.

Thanks for any advice/experience you might be able to share...Kathy