Halloween costume

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 21:08:41 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Fran Legman <design18@yahoo.com>
> Any suggestions for a creative (of course) but fairly easy Halloween costume
> to make that I can wear on Halloween and have everyone say "Of course, she's
> an art teacher!" Fran in NJ
*******************

Last year I went as a paint palette. I wore black pants and a black
sweatshirt. On the sweatshirt I had glued on huge drop-shaped felt pieces in
all colors going away from the neck, sleeves, chest...and a couple on my
black pants.

I wore a beret with felt paintdrops...curled my hair really tight and
kinky... and painted on a French black mustache in black paint. I carried a
huge wooden palette with the same felt drops and carried a big paint brush.
Everyone thought it was unique. I just thought it was scratchy and itchy.
Toodles....Bunki

---