what's best for each age

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 16:53:07 PDT

I'm looking for literature that supports art at each age level as well as
suggesting or reccommending a specific amount of time per day or week that
will afford the optimal learning environment...maybe how education in
general benefits from and through art...we all know the obvious although
some of it needs to be repeated, I was hoping maybe there might be some
studies out there.
Our next year's budget is coming up next month and I's like to go in armed
and dangerous!
Thanks in advance, I know I can count on you guys!
Sue

---