Re: origami

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 10:40:19 PDT

I'm surprised to see that so many of you have given up
>on origami!

I am impressed because I become all thumbs with orgami. I have done a wee
bit with students but not much. I have such a terrible time trying to do
them. Couldn't fold the 5 pointed star that was sent around on the list,
for anything. Guess you will have to give us lessons!

Shar Arndt
teacher and artist
mailto:\\seapearlsart@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/seapearlsartworks