RE: Thanks Re(2): collage idea for kinder

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 06:42:51 PDT

Hi Susan,
Glue sticks are nice, but expensive. And just because they are glue sticks
doesn't mean that Kinder will use them and still not make a mess. I think
messes are a given with that age group. A much cheaper solution is to have
them cut out all the shapes first, then apply white glue (with fingers)
white glue which has been squeezed onto magazine pages and let dry until
it's somewhat tacky. This works well. I'm guessing that the pieces of
paper don't need to be glued down completely, just tacked into place on the
background.

-Alix Peshette