Re: craft knife , project diasters, Lessons that bomb'

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 05:33:44 PDT

Charlotte, I think the discussions before got a bit out of hand making some unhappy enough to quit the list. Since our focus is art education, it's probably best to stay with that topic. We all know what is going on in our world and have been asked by our leaders to try to maintain normalcy (whatever that is). I think we are trying to do that as much as possible. Just my thoughts Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com