Thanks Re(2): collage idea for kinder

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 03:51:18 PDT

My brain was stuck for sure. Thanks for all the great ideas. I definitely
found some I can use. We will look at Eric Carle, but I like the fruit bowl on
a table (for overlapping) idea instead of animals. I have fake fruit we can
look at and some of my kinders will be able to draw fruit shapes to cut out.
Some will need assistance with the shapes, and that will be okay. Just about
everybody in my kinder can cut out a drawn shape with reasonable accuracy.

Now, I had planned on using glue sticks. . . .is this another brain lapse?

---