Re: craft knife , project diasters, Lessons that bomb'

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 19:26:24 PDT

I know that there was a lot of discussion after 9-11-01 that this was not a forum for any political comments, but I rather miss the interaction of my 'local' art community, when such momentous events are taking place. As a 60's activist, I have to say that I am amazed that 100% of you all have absolutely nothing to say about the bombing of Afganistan and the ramifications...what lesson are you teaching your students?
I do notice that you are avidly discussing knives, diasters and bombs, maybe it is PTSS?
I do know that I have been having a very delayed reaction to everything...maybe that will explain this email. Delete, do not respond unless you want to respond to me personally.,
Charlotte

griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---