Re: Re:lessons that bomb.

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 19:03:55 PDT

Wow! A soulmate re
BTW, I will NEVER EVER do Origami. I just cannot follow the directions. I
really am Origami-challenged. No kidding! It took me one hour to do the
folded five point star. And the peace cranes? HA! I'd be there for days.

This is me! Whenever there is a new book or something they (people at Sax)
ask me if I can do it and if so, they think it is Ok for pre kinders. If I
can't, they think it is OK for everyone else! True story! Judy

PS I can however center a pot!

jnagel@saxarts.com