Re: collage idea for kinder

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 19:03:58 PDT

Susan,

I just discovered today that October is National Dinosaur Month...I'm just so out
of it, ha! (Should have asked my kinders!) I have actually been working with
dinosaurs with my little ones and you gave me an idea. What if you just tore the
papers to make a background for any type of picture. I think I will have the kids
make backgrounds for cut out dinos. A lesson in overlapping maybe.

Just a thought,

Sandy

---