Project disasters

---------

From: Fran Legman (design18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 18:57:03 PDT

My fourth grade class was about to start collages of representational
images. I was new at the school and was using materials I found in the art
supply closet. I told them we were to use paste, even though it felt yucky,
I thought it would be the best type of glue: paper wouldn't wrinkle, its
non-toxic, etc. Well, this project took forever and after they spent about 6
classes working, cutting and pasting, the paste started drying up and
cracking and everyone's collage started falling apart. I saved the day
however by laminating them. Never again.