Re: project disasters.....

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 17:36:17 PDT

This could be seen as disaster or success, depends on your point of
view. I used to have another art teacher at my school who always did A
LOT of calligraphy. We are in an inner city school. After the kids would
get the alphabets down, the principal would always come in and say he
knew we were doing calligraphy because the graffiti spray painted on the
walls looked so good.

That teacher retired, and somehow I just don't find the time for
calligraphy anymore.
Heather

---