Re: amate painting

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 17:18:25 PDT

I have done it too. We used manila paper and wrinkled it up and sponge
painted it with watered down acrylic in brown, tan, and gray. They all
kind of blended together and it looked pretty real. I used acrylic
because I was worried tempera would come up through the designs they
were painting.

Heather

> << I have a big roll of brown craft paper and I cut it into
>
> varying sizes, >>

---