gift for student teacher

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 16:20:28 PDT

At the end of our seven weeks together, I like to give my student teacher a
gift. Normally I give some sort of book. Does anyone have any gift ideas
to pass along, either for good books for a starting teacher, or other
appropriate gifts. I gave my first s.t. Harry Wong's "The First Days of
School" (I think that's the title). My second, I gave "Drawing on the Right
Side of the Brain."

Thanks, Leah

---