Re:lessons that bomb.

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 15:44:04 PDT

In a message dated 10/7/01 7:03:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> BUT I insisted that she
> spend quality time with her mother learning how to throw a successful pot.
> Darn if SHE didn't learn how to do it right away. I NEVER did.

For some odd reason, I can throw a pot and even get it centered but I can't
do diddly with clay, period. Ask Artystyc. She has tried with me.

I never get a good result with crayon batik. What's wrong with me?

BTW, I will NEVER EVER do Origami. I just cannot follow the directions. I
really am Origami-challenged. No kidding! It took me one hour to do the
folded five point star. And the peace cranes? HA! I'd be there for days.

Marsha

---