Re: collage idea for kinder

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 15:21:09 PDT

    The rubbings can be used to make a border frame around another project
they have done. Extra rubbing samples can be used to make the letters
"Texture Collage" for a sign for display of their work. You will need to
draw the block letters, but the students can cut them out and mount them on
mural paper.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

I need to make a sample for them to see
> but
> I can't decide what their goal should be! Anyone want to be my spare brain
> today?

---