Getty Archives

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 15:05:13 PDT

Searching the Getty Archives:
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

If you lose your bookmark -- just go to the ArtsEdNet Talk page -- The link
is on that page -- Participate "Via web interface" -- click "web browser".

http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Talk/talk.html

You will find that the search feature only goes back to September now. To
go further back, you will have to go through the archives posted each
month.
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Talk/index.html

Hope this helps,

Judy Decker

P.S. I also have a link to the archives on my site:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm

---