re: project disasters

---------

From: M Susan Manning (msusanm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 14:52:15 PDT

I was demonstrating "tinting" using white tempera from a
plastic squeeze artista bottles...

Lid exploded off, covering my short hair, glasses and face
with white tempera. There was a stunned silence from my
normally rowdy inner city sixth graders, one giggle was met
with "shh! That's mean!"

I held my head under the faucet in the back of the room,
washed, then wrapped a towel around my head and finished the
class. The project went well , though.

Sue

---