OAEA meeting

---------

From: Betty Bowen (aunthoppy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 07:37:48 PDT

Last year I attended the Oklahoma Art Education Association conference. I
have received nothing about a meeting this fall. I went through all the
materials I picked up last year and there is NO contact information, but
one man's home address on the entry form for Young Talent. I haven't
received an OAEA newsletter since the spring, and it has no contact
information either.

At the 2000 meeting they talked about their web site, but the URL is
listed no where, and they didn't give it out, and I haven't found it in
any searches.

Isn't there anybody out there who can tell me if they already had the
conference?

Thanks, Betty

---