HS sculpture/ceramics studio proposal

---------

From: Richard Ritter (rjritter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 05:52:27 PDT

I am in need of any information on designing a sculpture and ceramics studio
for the High School Level. Anything that the room just couldn't be without,
guidelines that should be followed, perhaps links on the internet that might
help,etc. For the past 4 years I have been teaching this course in the art
studio wich has desks, no large tables, no room for storing 3-D work, and in
order to use the few potter's wheels we have in storage I have had to set up
outside for the day and then bring them back in. I need to convince the
district that in order to have a successful program they must invest in a
new space, with new equipment. The whole district is restructuring so I
have to act fast in order for them to put us into their plans. Any
assistance from the list members would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to
e-mail off list.

Thanks
Jeanie (Long Island,NY)

---