Re: project disasters.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 22:54:24 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: BluesTruth@aol.com
Hi Group,
I love this thread .... I wasn't watching where I was walking while I was
talking to the kids, and I tripped over something on the floor and fell on
my behind, right in the middle of the classroom. KA-BOOM!! ... and the
poster promptly fell on my head.
Jill (BT) ---

Oh, Jill...I can relate!! (laugh). Seems that we had awards night with
students/parents a few years ago and I was to give out 4 art awards. When it
came my time to mount the steps to the stage, I proceeded to do that
efficiently and smoothly. However, when I reached the dais, I bumped my
elbow and dropped all my notecards and awards. Wait there's more. After
bending down to pick them up, I banged my head on the dais coming up
(horrendous thump). Wait there's more. When I finally collected myself (sans
notecards), I forgot my students' names....wait there's more. As I
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y headed off the stage, I ran into the trash cans lines up
behind the curtain. Who says plastic trashcans don't make noise? I'm sure
more than one mind that night was equating me to that stereotypical ditsy
art teacher. Ha. Toodles.....Bunki

---