Re: Centering Clay

---------

From: Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 21:22:31 PDT

It took me a long time to learn how to center clay on the wheel. After
years and years of teaching throwing to all age levels, I am now pretty
good at teaching centering. The centering process is similar to Tai Chi. It
is a matter of quieting the mind and muscle control. Control your muscles
and the clay will respond to your actions.
-Numo

---