Re: Teaching time

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 21:24:32 PDT

San D,
Wow!!! what a great idea!!! Yes the principal is a male....but he won an
award for art in HS! He loves to talk about it. He also gets involve in
stuff like this for the PE program, I'll have to brush up on my crafts and
maybe do something soon for the holidays! You're the best.
Thanks,
sue
P.S. on another subject, I've taken those little pumpkins and painted flags
on them to give to the secretaries and others who help me out! they love it!

  My suggested requires that you do a little maneuvering, and
>enlist unsuspecting faculty members as well. I would
>probably "run" a holiday crafts workshop for teachers and
>make sure my principal was part of it (harder it it's a
>male, but perhaps you can have a drop in and ask him to come
>by for the holiday punch and cookies).

---