Re: project disasters.....

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 20:28:17 PDT

Hi all,
    I cringe when I recall doing weaving with my MS classes when I first began teaching....I didn't have a clue how to direct the kids to keep the weft from being pulled too tight and the weavings looked pretty ka-ka.
Always did better with the free form type weaving, such as over branches, or doing coiling, where 'tight' is good.
Jude

---