Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: skull cleaning +

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 18:18:09 PDT

What a rich inheritance from your mother!

How is teaching art in Lubbock these days. I was hired there in 1972
but refused to sign the required illegal form that I was not a
communist. There was another requirement that was equally worrisome
(I don't remember now) so I found another job.

I started teaching in Wichita Falls in '62. Didn't have to sign any
illegal forms there!

Good luck with your Association Conference in Lubbock.

Sharon from NJ