Re: skull cleaning +

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 18:18:09 PDT

What a rich inheritance from your mother!

How is teaching art in Lubbock these days. I was hired there in 1972
but refused to sign the required illegal form that I was not a
communist. There was another requirement that was equally worrisome
(I don't remember now) so I found another job.

I started teaching in Wichita Falls in '62. Didn't have to sign any
illegal forms there!

Good luck with your Association Conference in Lubbock.

Sharon from NJ
----------
>From: "Donald Peters" <softsnow@hotmail.com>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Re: skull cleaning
>Date: Wed, Oct 3, 2001, 10:29 AM
>

> My mother teaches junior high science and years ago she bought skulls from a
> local hunter/trapper... skunk, coyote, mink, deer, etc.
>
> The thing I'm most looking forward to inheriting though is a buffalo pelt
> that she got at a summer workshop investigating prehistoric man in America.
>
> She'll be retiring this year and I'll get all her cool stuff!
>
> Donald Peters
> Lubbock, Texas

---