Re: project disasters.....

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 17:39:31 PDT

> Lessons I would not do in the near future....

    Live face masks with plaster, with "cool" volunteer sixth graders who
freaked out anyway when their faces were covered. That was 25+ years ago
and I still remember it---which is a pretty good indicator of its effect
when, at 57, I have trouble remembering 20 minutes ago :-)
    And by Van Gogh Gosh, I love the misspellings on this list! You all make
my day with these gentle and unintended but hilarious goofs.

        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---