Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

throwing on a potters' wheel......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 15:38:05 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -
>> Bunki
>> I BET I can teach you throwing on the potters' wheel over
>> the internet! I was soooo awful at it in college that I took
>> it three times before I got it, and now my claim to fame is
>> that I really truly can teach anyone how to throw.
>> Game? > San D

 And I bet you ten bucks you can't. I took two *&%)#^ courses at UC Berkeley
 two summers ago with my 23 year old daughter who was going there at the
 time. She didn't want to really take the courses BUT I insisted that she
 spend quality time with her mother learning how to throw a successful pot.
 Darn if SHE didn't learn how to do it right away. I NEVER did. I grew my
 fingernails long and wear them that way now...simply in defiant protest of
 my miserable pot throwing. Toodles......Bunki