Re: Developing K-5 Lesson Plans

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 10:28:37 PDT

Dear Jozz, Welcome to the list. I create 7 different lessons (k-6) .
Your saving grace is that some take more than a week, so you're not
actually creating- 7 diff. lessons per week. My 6th graders take
forever to finish one project- to the point, that I'm going to have to
move them along a little more. Actually I do two sets of lessons for
each gr because I also see all grades on Thurs as a rotatrion every 3
weeks. My school really wants to get their money's worth. On Thurs.
the time is shorter so we do a different lesson than we would in our
regular art class. ( I digress). Anyway, I can help you if needed. Betsy

mailto:rlarson@tls.net

Jozzlaine@aol.com wrote:

> Greetings-
> I am a new teacher and I am struggling with creating lesson plans that
> can be stranded for Grades K-6. Do I create 6 different lesson
> plans? Do I create lesson plans that certain levels can share ( ie:
> Grades 1 and 2 ) ?
> I welcome any and all suggestions on how to best approach this issue.
> Thank you ---
> leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---