Re: Imitation Stained G. from Coffee Filters...another twist

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 09:26:02 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>>...... I have an instructional
>> with many images to follow up on Wetcanvas.com which you can check out.
>> Enjoy! -Larry
>>From: "Larry Seiler" <lseiler@ez-net.com>

>> Easy to Make- Paper Stain Glass:
>> http://www.wetcanvas.com/Articles/Larry_Seiler/149/

 I checked this lesson out and it's a really good one for elementary. My
 thoughts are to take this lesson and embellish...mainly at the stage of
 blotting onto a piece of copy paper. I think I might try it to that point,
 iron the blotted paper flat, and have kids do fine ink textures among the
 colors using the shapes as interesting highlights with diff. textures
 running through and around them. Thanks for the idea. Toodles....Bunki

---