Re: Imitation Stained G. from Coffee Filters...another twist

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 09:24:13 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>> btw....that's a neat project Bunki! Think I'll give that one a try...for
>> sure the kids will have fun with it > -Larry
>>From: "Larry Seiler" <lseiler@ez-net.com>
 ********************
 Arcimboldo.....getting a kick out of all the diff. spellings. Poor man must
 have had a miserable existence correcting all misspellings of his hapless
 moniker..smile!

 Well...wadda you know! I enjoyed your sketching game too.

 Tip: You might want them to glue all the magazine pieces together first
 before they glue it to the construction paper (which was 6x4 1/2" for us).
 This way they can centered it better on the mounting paper. I framed the
 projects with 9x12".

 Toodles....Bunki

---