project disasters.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 09:20:22 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: Rdunkelart@aol.com
>I did that one year with three grades - > but all> did it a little differently
>- watercolor, pastel and thickened tempera - > which I will> never do again.
> >Good luck - Roberta

LOL! That would be a fun thread to discuss....projects you will never do
again!

I will add my "disaster". Pot-throwing on a wheel. It's not in the cards for
me ever. It's kinda reminds me of when my young daughter made mash potatoes
with a beater and lifted the beater out of the pot BEFORE turning it off.
That's me and pot-throwing! Those poor little limp-sided bowls with extra
thick bottoms. Alas.

Toodles....Bunki

---