Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Artist that painted vegetable portraits?

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 08:46:46 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -

>From: "Larry Seiler" <>
> btw....that's a neat project Bunki! Think I'll give that one a try...for
> sure the kids will have fun with it > -Larry
Arcimboldo.....getting a kick out of all the diff. spellings. Poor man must
have had a miserable existence correcting all misspellings of his hapless!

Well...wadda you know! I enjoyed your sketching game too.

Tip: You might want them to glue all the magazine pieces together first
before they glue it to the construction paper (which was 6x4 1/2" for us).
This way they can centered it better on the mounting paper. I framed the
projects with 9x12".