Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Mexico links page updated

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 08:44:21 PDT

I am just finishing up my 1st "Day of the Dead" assingment with my 6th
graders. I took in my amate painting so the kids could see what the bark
looked like. I have a big roll of brown craft paper and I cut it into
varying sizes, then we drew skeletons on them. The students then
personalized them by adding hats, sports equipment, etc. They also had to
include a border. These turned out fantastic! I will post these tomorrow. I
started early so I could have them to hang up before Nov.2 this year! :-)