Mexico links page updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 08:07:24 PDT

Thanks to all who posted Mexican culture links to the list. I have added
the most recent links on Day of the Dead and Folk Art to my reference page.
(I still have some kiddies who haven't turned in their homework -- so now I
will give them another chance - this time on Mexican Heritage
celebrations.):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/mexico.htm

This page was created using links members have posted to this list.

Judy Decker

---