Imitation Stained Glass from Coffee Filters- Fun!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 08:09:17 PDT

First..let me apologize because I believe I may have first heard about the
possibility of using coffee filters to make stained-glass paper projects
from someone on this list several years ago. So, if someone deserves the
credit...do step forward. However, I have been having fun with this project
each year with all my elementary art classes since. I have an instructional
with many images to follow up on Wetcanvas.com which you can check out.
Enjoy! -Larry

Easy to Make- Paper Stain Glass:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Articles/Larry_Seiler/149/

---