Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Giuseppe Arcimboldo - links updated

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 06:16:30 PDT

Last year, I posted some links for Arcimboldo.... I checked those again
yesterday (after I sent them to Susan) and found many of them were
broken....Here is an updated list:

This site does not have high quality images -- but has the largest
collection -- biography and self portrait drawing included

Site in Polish and English:

Web Art Gallery (high quality images)

Carol Gerten - high quality images (site has pop up windows now)

Olga's Gallery (site has annoying pop-up adds now):

Artcyclopedia (has a couple broken links at top -- and a couple additional

Lesson Plan:

I checked the digital site and it is not as exciting now -- so I omitted
that link.... I did find a contest for digital work too (happy surfing if
you are interested in that one).