Giuseppe Arcimboldo - links updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 06:16:30 PDT

Last year, I posted some links for Arcimboldo.... I checked those again
yesterday (after I sent them to Susan) and found many of them were
broken....Here is an updated list:

This site does not have high quality images -- but has the largest
collection -- biography and self portrait drawing included
http://www.illumin.co.uk/svank/biog/arcim/arcidx.html

Site in Polish and English:
http://www.arcimboldo.art.pl/english/index1.htm

Web Art Gallery (high quality images)
http://www.kfki.hu/~arthp/html/a/arcimbol/index.html

Carol Gerten - high quality images (site has pop up windows now)
http://sunsite.dk/cgfa/a/a-3.htm#arcimboldo

Olga's Gallery (site has annoying pop-up adds now):
http://www.abcgallery.com/A/arcimboldo/arcimboldo.html

Artcyclopedia (has a couple broken links at top -- and a couple additional
links)
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/arcimboldo_giuseppe.html

Lesson Plan:
http://www.ashland.com/education/lesson_plans/week37/

I checked the digital site and it is not as exciting now -- so I omitted
that link.... I did find a contest for digital work too (happy surfing if
you are interested in that one).

---