Re: using photos in powerpoint

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 12:16:56 PDT

Susan Bennett wrote: (about powerpoint)

> Does this take a lot memory?

I don't think it takes a lot of memory. I put 4 or 5 powerpoint
presentations on the same CD with room to spare. Some of the
presentations had 50 - 60 images.

> Also if I shoot on a disc that is formated for
> my computer at home that is a pc, but want to put into an old imac at
> school... will it work? Susan In Ohio

I shoot with my Sony Mavica (IBM formatted disc) and it loads onto
either PC or Mac.

But to create or play a powerpoint you must have Office (Microsoft)
on the computer (PC). If you get Office 2001 (for the mac) then you
can create and show powerpoints on your mac. Once the show is created
on either platform, you can show it on the other provided that computer
has Office on it.

Some features do not work between platforms, but most do.

                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com