Re: plaster sculpture

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 09:38:20 PDT

I can't wait to try the plaster sculpture a la Henry
Moore. My seventh graders would be thrilled. I like
the idea of adding coffee grounds, too, to make them
look like stone. I imagine they smell pretty good too!

Our school just started a technology club, and the
advisor's goal is to have a really cool website for
our school, with pages for each class. That means I
can get students to do a website for me! I'll be sure
to share when it is up and running, but I imagine it
could take all year. Cross your fingers for my kids-
their work that I'm submitting at the state fair is so
awesome. I think we'll bring home some ribbons!
Wish us luck!

Jayna