Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 07:26:42 PDT

Here are some I have collected- there may be some repeats and maybe some
links are no longer active. I would also wuggest Jason Ohler's the 4th
R Initiative. Don't have the web url handy. Betsy
President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities
"Gaining the Arts Advantage: Lessons from School Districts that Value
Kennedy Center
"Champions of Change: The Impact of the Arts on Learning"
Arts Education Partnership
"Learning Partnerships: Improving Learning in Schools with Arts Partners
in the Community"
(plus local and state reports are available)
Americans for the Arts
"Growing Attention to Helping Our Children Read: The Arts Can Play a
Critical Role"
Association for the Advancement of Arts Education
"How the Arts Contribute to Education: An Evaluation of Research"
Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
"Picture This: An Arts-Based Literacy Program" (from Educational
National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
"Eloquent Evidence: Arts at the Core of Learning"

My suggestions:
        Kennedy Center's Education Program
        Great studies on the impact of the arts!

This site has soup to nuts information on the arts:

Someone sent this URL out earlier.
found this on my home page this morning: