Re: Surveying Students

---------

From: Denise Tanaka (dartist25_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 21:43:14 PDT

I give my students a questionnaire(T/F) having to do with their
preconceived notions about art and how they feel about themselves, then we
go over it as a class. Some questions are:
You have to be good at drawing to be considered a good artist.
Artists are born that way.
Your kitchen dishes could be considered art.
Art can only be found in museums or galleries.
I'm only taking this class because I have to.
An artist never makes any money.
etc.....if you'd like the worksheet, let me know. Anyways, this is the
idea of the worksheet, to get a feel for their thoughts.
hope this helps!

Denise Tanaka

---