PBS resources (Matisse & Picasso) online

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 15:01:15 PDT

For the past year I have been developing a teacher resource guide and
lessons to accompany the PBS video, "Matisse and Picasso." KERA, the
Dallas PBS affiliate, now has the guide and images posted to their site
at http://www.matisse-picasso.com.

TAEA members: Jan Dodd and I will be presenting two workshops with these
materials at the conference in November. There is no charge for either
workshop, but you must pre-register to attend. Each workshop is capped
at 25. You will receive the entire packet which includes 6 posters and
lessons, the resource guide, and the video.

Other folks: I am hoping to lead an online training session in the near
future if there is enough interest.

Best regards from North Texas,
Pam

---